The EFM series have been tested and approved to meet the requirements of the Low Voltage directive and positive opening safety contacts per IEC/EN 60947-5-1-3.
Typical applications for these switches would use the roller plunger in conjunction with cams on doors with hinges .
A rang of panel mounting or top mounting versions are also available to ensure that the switch can be simply installed in small space or difficult mounting.
- Conforms to EN (TUV) standards corresponding to the CE marking
- Positive opening operation of NC (Normally Closed) contacts conforming to IEC /EN 60947-5-1
- Wide standard operating temperature range: -25°C to 70°C
- Full range of actuator heads and levers suitable for safety applications
- Sealing up to IP 67
- International conduit size